WHAT DOES AN ITAG MEMBERSHIP DO FOR YOU?
- Facilitate the attendance of local and International Seminars / conferences
- Forge partnerships and facilitate business opportunities among stakeholders
- Provide avenues for career development and counseling through workshops / seminars in schools and higher institutions
- Create avenue for staff acquisition through our student membership base for corporate members
- Create sensitization and awareness on ICT policy / standards through workshops and seminars
- Provide opportunities for students to take part in ICT International competitions / events to show case their talents
- Facilitate tailor-made training for individuals and institutions.
Businesses established in accordance with the laws of the Gambia engaged in the business of ICT and subscribe to the principles, ideals of the society as enshrined in the constitution. Two memberships will be allocated to each corporate member.
Corporate SME Members
Persons who hold qualifications in ICT recognized by the Executive Committee or employed in the ICT industry and subscribe to the principle and ideals of the society.