The functions of the treasurer shall be as follows:
- He/She shall be responsible of all the finances of the association
- He/she shall receive subscriptions and other monies due to the Association
- He/she shall have the absolute authority to discharge enough receipts to any transactions involving cash or cheque.
- The treasurer shall be charged to keep full and accurate records of statement of accounts.
- He/she shall be duly tasked to pursue subscription fees and arrears and submit financial reporting of statement of accounts and receivables on monthly or quarterly or every 6 months to the executive committee.
- Banking transactions that involve cheque disbursement shall be the sole signatories of the President and Treasurer.